Monday 1 June 2015

A little thinking outside the box

As previously mentioned, I'm no great carpenter and I was wondering how to build some storage at the front of the cabin, under the front deck.  An ebay search turned up a couple of bedside cabinets at £20 each.  These almost fit the space perfectly and with a bit of fettling and some paint, should look pretty good I think.



I had been thinking about a sink for the kitchen without much success.  I need something small, but this seemed to offer only a caravan type or a cloakroom item.  The caravan ones looked a bit pants to be honest and the cloakroom ones were all very shallow.  Cycling past the chemistry department, I had a bit of eureka moment - what about a lab sink?  Small, ceramic and deep; perfect.

Not the cheapest option maybe, but it is rather nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment