Sunday 27 January 2013

Snowsgone

So, the snow has finally left this part of the world.  Let us hope that is the end of it.

Spent most of today cutting fire wood which is fun to begin with but the novelty soon wares off.  Still, I am now sitting in front of a hearty fire with the hounds at my feet knowing that we now have enough wood cut to see the winter out.

In other news, both The Good Lady and myself have decided to write a book.  This is something I have decided to do many times but have never got around to jotting down more than a couple of pages.  The Good Lady has however put me to shame and has been churning it out.  Its not half bad either.

Off to Leeds tomorrow for a two day training event courtesy of work.  Never been to Leeds before so that should be good but I doubt I will get to see much outside the University.  Got to be up at 4.30am and drive up there which is a bit frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment