Sunday 17 February 2013

Cameron, Wilson and PanPan

This week shall be known as the week of the rat(s)

We have been looking after my step-son's pet rats Cameron and Wilson for the week while he was off doing manly things with guns in Wales.  They are in truth adorable but they do retain the destructive tendencies of their wild bretherin.

Enter PanPan the 48 year old panda who has been my constant companion since birth.  Somehow the rat cage got put a little too close to poor old PanPan and she is now somewhat lacking on the arm department.
This is Wilson.

And this is poor PanPan.

This week I have also found a new hobby.  It is called 'getting rid of stuff'.  Its great, dos'nt cost anything to do and makes you feel brilliant! 
We went for a drink at a friends house on Friday and were given a tour of all the things they had bought since we last saw them including a 5 person Jacuzzi and all I could think was Why?  Maybe I am getting it all wrong but I dont want the to do the comsumer thing any more.  Why should I measure myself by the amount things I have amassed?
But I could'nt part with PanPan of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment